League of Legends-themed restaurant opens in China
MOBA-themed eatery gets $160,000 in investment.
A restaurant tailored after the popular MOBA title League of Legends has opened in the city of Chongquing in the People’s Republic of China.
According to a
About $160,000 was invested in the business according to a Chongquing local newspaper article. Riot Games has yet to inform GameSpot on whether this is infringing its copyright or not.
- Layoffs at Defiance dev – Report
- Microsoft to show off ‘smaller and denser’ Xbox console at next-gen event
- Team Fortress 2 adds first community-made update
- Rainbow 6: Patriots pulled from GameStop database
- Total War: Rome II fastest preordered game in franchise history
- Metal Gear Rising confirmed for PC
- New York Times VP joins EA board of directors
- SimCity Amusement Park Pack DLC confirmed after retailer leak
- NPD: Injustice: Gods Among Us April’s top seller in US
- Metro: Last Light dev responds to workplace conditions claims
- Diablo III on PS4 uses touchpad for inventory
- Mass Effect 3 PC is $6 on Amazon
- God of War, Twisted Metal creator lands at indie studio
- Ubisoft: Core gamers ‘starving’ for next-gen
- Dota 2′s The International 3 reaches $2M prize pool